Karaoke or Trivia Anybody?! Click here for weekly events.
Note: This is an A-V Rental. The actual Montage Creation is a separate function most often performed by your photographer, vidoegrapher or a family member.**
However, those individuals usually do not have video equipment available for playback. And, if you are interested in playing the montage at your rehearsal dinner, the photographer and videographer are not normally in attendance anyway. This is where we can take care of a big headache for you.
Regular rental companies with quality A-V equipment are difficult to find and still leave you with one more thing on your already too large "To Do List." Instead of driving all over town, loading equipment, moving it to the event site, setting it up, trouble shooting it yourself, then reversing the whole process the next business day to get it back to the rental company, why not assign that task to us? Several facilities, wedding planners and coordinators utilize our services exclusively, because not only does it make sense to delegate this responsibility to a professional A/V company, but it also saves money! Our prices are often LESS than what you would find if you were to do it on your own, and we do the set-up and tear-down!
**Of course, our AES Wedding Films Division can create the montage for you as part of one of our Video Packages.
How It Works - Day of the Event
- Relax as we deliver, set up and test the equipment at your location (Equipment will be ready to play a minimum of 15-30 minutes prior to the start time you have indicated for your event.)
- Attach your Laptop or other video device, and let the fun begin!*
- At the end of the event we teardown the equipment and transport it back to our office...no rental returns to worry about. (Renter or authorized representative must be present during agreed time of pick-up.)
*We highly suggest that if you are not using our DVD player, that you have your video device on-site during our set-up so that we can test it to ensure that it will work properly. For example, most brands of laptops have similar functions; however, since there are so many varieties, you should have the instruction book for your specific model handy in case it is needed.
What You Get
- 1 – 2,800-3,300 Lumen Projector (better than lower quality 2,000-2,300 Lumen)
- 1 – 6’ x 8’ Fastfold Screen
- 1 – DVD Player (if needed)
- 1 – Self Amplified Pro-Grade Speaker (to hear audio portion of Montage)
- 1 – 2’x4’ Banquet Style Table (for equipment)**
- All cables and connectors to connect a standard DVD Player or Laptop.
- Technical Support on the day of your event.
- Most importantly, Setup AND Teardown IS INCLUDED! We will deliver, set up and test equipment within 10 miles of our office and pick up the equipment at the end of the event at no additional charge. (Additional distances are no problem…$1.00 per mile beyond 20 miles roundtrip...call for exact mileage charge.)
**(Linens NOT included…these go missing too easily at the end of the night. Everyone automatically assumes that all linens belong to the caterer, but we are happy to place one over the table if provided.)
What You Need
- Secure/protected space indoors.
(Note: We will consider outdoor rentals on a case by case basis. For example, a large outdoor tent with sidewalls where people are constantly present between set up time and tear down time may be acceptable. Unfortunately, we have had problems with theft, water damage and sun damage to sensitive electronic equipment when used outdoors. In addition, even a very slight wind can topple an expensive video screen which acts very much like a sail. We don't want to charge you for such circumstances any more than you want a big bill. Call us to see if we can work something out.)
- Video Input Device (if not using our DVD Player)
- Large enough space to project video (Call for specifics)
- 110/120v Power Outlet
- Linen to cover table (Table linen is not included as these go missing too easily at the end of the night. Everyone automatically assumes that all linens belong to the caterer. However, we are happy to place one over the table if provided.)
- Current Drivers License
- Valid Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card to use for deposit/purchase of rental)
Call for Availability and Rates