Karaoke or Trivia Anybody?! Click here for weekly events.
The latest addition to our lineup is the Do-It-Yourself concept. If you've decided to use your iPod, Zune or other input device as your source for entertainment, our DIY-DJ™ option will ensure that your guests can actually hear the music you've chosen.
Don't fall into the trap of attempting to use a home stereo to amplify music for a crowd...what sounds loud for a few people in your living room just doesn't cut it when it comes to a larger party...plus you can ruin your sound system by pushing it too hard! And, what about the house overhead system? Well, just envision your favorite party tune being pushed through what amounts to a couple of cans stuck in the ceiling...you get the picture. Let us put our Pro Grade P.A. Systems to work so you can have quality sound and non-stop fun at your event.
There are many reasons for choosing a "live" person to entertain at your event, and those reasons are listed elsewhere on our website. However, we realize that there are times when the budget is simply too tight. This being the case, why not rent a professional sound system from us and "Do-It-Yourself?" The latest in engineering advances has given us the opportunity to create a system that allows a direct connection with your iPod™*. Simply plug it in, and let the fun begin!
How it Works - Day of the Event
- Relax as we deliver, set up and test the equipment at your location (Equipment will be ready to play a minimum of 15-30 minutes prior to the start time you have indicated for your event.)
- Plug in your iPod™ and let the fun begin
- At the end of the event we teardown the equipment and transport it back to our office...no rental returns to worry about. (Renter or authorized representative must be present during agreed time of pick-up.)
What You Get
- 1 – DIY-DJ™ Sound Board (or 2 Channel Mixer depending on your application...if you or one of your guests plans to try "DJ'ing" you will want the DIY-DJ™ Sound Board...be sure to let us know how you plan to use the system...automatic playback or guest DJ.)
- 2 – Self Amplified Pro-Grade Speakers (same as we use in our state-of-the-art DJ Systems)
- 2 – Speaker Stands
- 1 – Corded Microphone (Wireless Option Available)
- 1 – Microphone Stand
- 1 – Headphone
- 1 – 2’x4’ Banquet Style Table (for equipment)
- All cables and connectors including the one necessary to adapt the iPod or Zune.
- Technical Support on the day of your event.
- Most importantly, Setup AND Teardown IS INCLUDED! We will deliver, set up and test equipment within 10 miles of our office and pick up the equipment at the end of the event at no additional charge. (Additional distances are no problem…$1.00 per mile beyond 20 miles roundtrip...call for exact mileage charge.)
What You Need
- Secure/protected space indoors. (Note: We will consider outdoor rentals on a case by case basis. For example, a large outdoor tent with sidewalls where people are constantly present between set up time and tear down time may be acceptable. Unfortunately, we have had problems with theft, water damage and sun damage to sensitive electronic equipment when used outdoors...we don't want to charge you for such circumstances any more than you want a big bill. Call us to see if we can work something out.)
- Personal iPod™, Zune™, laptop with 1/8" stereo output or other playback device
- 110/120v Power Outlet
- Linen to cover table (Table linen is not included as these go missing too easily at the end of the night. Everyone automatically assumes that all linens belong to the caterer. However, we are happy to place one over the table if provided.)
- Current Drivers License
- Valid Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card to use for deposit/purchase of rental)
Call for Availability and Rates